Make your vouchers go further with the Summer Clubcard Exchange
31 July 2012
Tesco’s Summer Clubcard Exchange is back from Monday 30th July, helping customers make their money go further this summer.
Tesco’s Summer Clubcard Exchange is back from Monday 30th July, helping customers make their money go further this Summer.
During the month-long promotion customers can exchange every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers into a £10 Exchange token.
Families can use Clubcard Exchange tokens to enjoy discounts on everything from clothes to pet food. And for the first time, vouchers can be used on stationery and frozen food too.
Janet Smith, Tesco Clubcard Director, said: “The Clubcard Exchange is incredibly popular with our customers. This Summer we are offering a fantastic range of discounts so families can make great savings on school uniforms, stationery and stock up their freezers with summer foods like ice cream and meat for the barbecue.”
The Exchange will run between 30th July – 29th August 2012, and customers will be able to spend their Exchange tokens until 11th September. There is no limit to how many Clubcard vouchers customers can use.
The complete list of departments in which customers can exchange their vouchers for tokens are:
- Clothing (available in store and online)
- Frozen Food (available in store and online)
- Stationery (available in store and online)
- Skincare, Cosmetics and Fragrance (available in store and online)
- Opticians (available in store only)
- Home (available in store and online)
- Baby & Toddler (available in store and online)
- Pet Food (available in store and online)
- Small Domestic Appliances & Personal Electrical (available in store and online)
- Furniture (available in store and online)
- Phones & Accessories (available in store and online)
Tesco is also making it easier for customers to take advantage of the Exchange by enabling them to exchange their vouchers online and print their tokens at home, so they can arrive in store with their Exchange tokens in hand. To do this customers should visit tesco.com/exchange and follow the simply steps.
Notes to editor:
How the Summer Clubcard Voucher Exchange works:
- Every £5 in Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 Exchange token to spend in a chosen department from those listed above. Simply exchange online or take your Clubcard vouchers to the Exchange desks in store (excluding Tesco Express), where these will be Exchanged for tokens.
- During this time, Clubcard vouchers may still be spent at face value on Clubcard rewards if members don’t want to take advantage of the Summer Clubcard Voucher Exchange.
- Customers who have in-date Clubcard vouchers from previous statements can use these together with their August statement vouchers to take part in the Clubcard Exchange. To check if they have any unspent vouchers, customers can login or register for My Clubcard Account at www.tesco.com/myclubcardaccount.
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on
Tesco is the UK's largest retailer and one of the world's leading international retailers. Tesco has around 5,000 stores worldwide, employing over 500,000 people in the 14 countries in which it operates. Our core purpose is to create value for customers to earn their lifetime loyalty. Our success depends on people: the people who shop with us and the people who work with us.